The accolades for this truly remarkable golf course just keep coming. The 6, 817 yard Par 71 Rick Jacobson designed course was carved from the gentle rolling hills of Stafford County. It’s emerald green fairways and bright white bunkers provide dramatic contrast to the natural pine, hardwood forest and wildlife that call Augustine home. Previous accolades received include:
- The Top 100 Courses you Can Play “Golf Magazine”
- Best Golf Courses in Virginia “Golf Digest”
- 50 Best Places to Play in America for Women “Golf Digest for Women”
- Golf Digest Best Places to Play – 1998 – 2006
- Golf Digest Award – 4 ½ stars - 2004
Located just 30 miles from the Washington Beltway, golfers will find a country club atmosphere awaits them from the valet bag drop to the impeccable conditions. This just may be the most beautiful and natural golf course you will ever play. The professional staff at Augustine looks forward to servicing your every need during your next visit.